First off, we are so happy to welcome you back! We know it will be different and maybe even awkward at first. But we also believe that worshipping Jesus together will quickly ease the transition. We also want to recognize that some of you may have reservations about returning inside the sanctuary. If that’s you, we want to give you the time and space to process what’s best for you and your family. So we are offering 4 platforms to participate in worship.
- Inside the sanctuary (9am & 10:30am)
- Outside in the courtyard
- 91.3FM radio from our parking lot
- Facebook LIVE
We also want to let you know that your health and safety are important to us, that’s why we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus. Here’s a quick look at some of the many steps we are taking for your safety:
- We’re requiring face masks inside.
- We’re offering two services to stay within 25% of capacity according to state guidelines.
- We’re disinfecting before and after each service.
- We’re making available hand sanitizer.
- We’re training staff and volunteers according to Covid-19 guidance for Places of Worship.
- We’ve discontinued donuts and coffee.
- We’ve spaced out each row to allow for 6 feet of social distancing.
- We’ve postponed opening children’s and youth ministries.
- We’re serving individually sealed communion elements.
It has been a big undertaking to prepare the sanctuary for your return, but well worth it. Let’s do all we can to stay healthy and safe. For now let’s rejoice that we get to gather again with our church family to lift up the name of Jesus. He is faithful and good and worthy of all praise.