A NOTE FROM OUR PASTOR
\\Update July 10, 2020
First off, we are so happy to welcome you back! We know it will be different and maybe even awkward at first. But we also believe that worshipping Jesus together will quickly ease the transition. We also want to recognize that some of you may have reservations about returning to church. If that’s you, we want to give you the time and space to process what’s best for you and your family. So we are offering 3 platforms to participate in worship.
- Outside on the lawn
- 91.3FM radio from our parking lot
- Facebook LIVE
We also want to let you know that your health and safety are important to us, that’s why we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus. Here’s a quick look at some of the many steps we are taking for your safety:
- We’re requiring face masks at church.
- We're moving our worship service outside for the summer.
- We’re disinfecting before and after each service.
- We’re making available hand sanitizer.
- We’re training staff and volunteers according to Covid-19 guidance for Places of Worship.
- We’ve discontinued donuts and coffee.
- We’ve practicing social distancing.
- We’ve postponed opening children’s and youth ministries.
- We’re serving individually sealed communion elements.
Let’s do all we can to stay healthy and safe. God will bring us through this in His perfect way and timing. For now let’s rejoice that we get to gather again with our church family to lift up the name of Jesus. He is faithful and good and worthy of all praise.
WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO MEET AGAIN?
We wish we could give details on what the coming weeks may look like, however with the fluid nature of this situation and the frequent updates from our governing authorities we can’t say much more at this point. Thank you again for your patience. We will keep you as updated as we are able.
LOCAL NEWS UPDATES
Orange County Public Health updates: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/phs/about/epidasmt/epi/dip/prevention/novel_coronavirus
Costa Mesa Updates: https://www.costamesaca.gov/hot-topics/coronavirus
INFO ABOUT THE VIRUS